Our journey started in 1972 with “North Trading Co.” operating across Lebanon as the sole distributor of several worldwide industries such as Sonax and Choufou.
In 2000, Parazed emerged as a medical supplies distributor for the healthcare sector. Later in 2003, the first Alam retail pharmacy saw light in North Lebanon.
By responding to customers’ specific needs with a touch of personalization and superior customer service, Alam Pharmacy became a leading pharmacy in Lebanon.
In 2004, Alampharm was established as a pharmaceutical and para-pharmaceutical distributor over the Lebanese territories.
Alampharm soon earned an enviable position in the Lebanese market by developing a strong and diversified portfolio of high-quality products, a dedicated team of health care professionals and high caliber marketing people.
You can certainly count on our forty-seven years of industry experience fulfilling all healthcare needs to key market segments in Lebanon.
- To source high quality products from reputable companies around the world and make them available at reasonable prices within the Lebanese market.
- To respond to the medical body’s demands by providing a full spectrum of pharmaceutical products, while making drugs information accessible as well as constantly securing a reliable stock.
- To develop a successful partnership and strong business relationship with top pharmaceutical companies nationwide.
- To adapt to the ever-changing needs of the medical industry.
- To invest in diversified and profitable businesses.
- To provide access to safe, affordable and high quality healthcare products to all market segments including wholesalers and hospitals, while maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Our vision is to preserve our position as a leading pharmaceutical distributor and marketer in Lebanon by meeting the needs of our customers, suppliers and business partners.
Additionally, we aim to expand regionally by providing high-quality, affordable and innovative products to the pharmaceutical market.
- Ethics & Standards. We value ethical and professional standards and abide by the highest criteria of skillfulness and morality in everything we do.
- Local market knowledge. We have a deep understanding of the local pharmaceutical market dynamics, current and emerging competitive environment and the evolution of the regulatory framework and government health policy.
- Relationships. We emphasize excellence in every aspect of our relationships with wholesalers, hospitals and opinion leaders amongst specialist physicians.
- Sales & Marketing. We adopt innovative sales and marketing strategies. We combine sales and marketing-experience in the pharmaceutical industry with creative and innovative approaches.